|Protect Thyself Services (PTS)
Texas License to Carry Handgun /Basic Pistol / Personal Protection Instruction
|EPH 6:13 WHEREFORE TAKE UP THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD, THAT YE MAY BE ABLE TO
WITHSTAND IN THE EVIL DAY, AND, HAVING DONE ALL, TO STAND.
|The Training that you are about to receive is being provided as a
Free Service to assist the Azle Ministrial Alliance and the Local
Church, by providing easy locate for a LTC's Orientation.
The Goal of the online orientation training is to inform all License
To Carry (LTC) members within a church congregations on the
recommeded policies, proper use and handling of firearm,
responsibilities and expectations while on a church premises.
We want to insure that there is a safe place a congregation to
focus on Christ and His Worship. The security team of the
church should be transparent to the congregation.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of
love and of a sound mind.
2. Review the Church Defense LTC Orientation Training.
3. Upon Completion, Click on the Church Defense LTC Orientation Test Box Below.
4. Download the Church Defense LTC Orientation Training Test.
5. Print out the Test and Complete it.
6. Sign and Date your test.
7. Scan it, Save the file (Your Name_Date.pdf) and send it to you Church Administration.
|To Conduct the
CHURCH DEFENSE LTC ORIENTATION TRAINING AND TEST
Click on the Links Below.